Dear dog lovers,
traveling with a dog is always a bit difficult. For this reason we offer you the service of taking your dog into the hotel. Since we are not a pure dog hotel, we ask you to inform yourself in advance whether we have free capacities.
So that we can make your stay as pleasant as possible for you, your dog and of course our other guests, we ask you to observe the following information.
Advice for you and your four-legged friend
- Please ask for free capacity for your dog before making a reservation or, when making an online reservation via this website, let us know that you would like to travel with your dog. As we are a family-run hotel with nine single, double and triple rooms, we can only accept a limited number of dogs. Only one dog is allowed per hotel room. However, we make sure that our hotel is not full of dogs.
- Please inquire about the cost of the accompanying animal. These depend on the size of the dog. If you reserve online via our website, please also indicate the size of your dog. In the reservation confirmation you will find out the additional costs for your four-legged friend.
- Take the relevant documents with you for your dog. (e.g. EU pet passport, health certificate or international vaccination pass)
- You need a dog basket or dog blanket for your dog. The animals are NOT allowed to sleep in the hotel bed. In the event of a violation, you will be charged for the separate cleaning of the bed linen.
- In the event of damage, heavy dirt or scratches on inventory, floors and furniture, you are obliged to take over and replace them. You are responsible for your animal.
- Outside the hotel room, the dog must be kept on a leash.
- The dog is NOT allowed to enter the breakfast room.
- If an "accident" happens to your four-legged friend, please remove it immediately. If this is not completely possible for you, please contact us.
- Don't leave your dog alone. Other guests may feel disturbed by loud yowling and barking. Please note that other guests also want a relaxing stay with us.
- We would like to ask you not to "distribute" the dog food openly on the balconies, in the room or window sills or to leave it lying around. This can lead to pests (such as flies). We ask you to remove the corresponding residues or take them with you if necessary.
- The hotel towels are not intended for cleaning your dog. Please use your own towels and make sure that the dog is clean and dry before entering the hotel. The dog is not allowed have a bath or take a shower.
- Also around the hotel, make sure that your four-legged friend adheres to the relevant rules of cleanliness. This also includes the use of dog waste bags.
- Make sure that your furry friend doesn't jump at every guest at random. Not everyone is open to animals, and may even be afraid of them.
Please be considerate. So you and other guests can enjoy a great holiday at our hotel.